General Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything to chat about - Come here to do it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frog Sex....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina5512

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Frog Sex.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frog Sex....   Frog Sex.... EmptySun 30 Mar - 21:55:58

LOL odd joke
Back to top Go down
KNB
KNB

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Frog Sex.... Empty
PostSubject: Frog Sex....   Frog Sex.... EmptyMon 11 Aug - 19:23:17

A young lady goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store she notices a box full of live frogs. The sign above the box says " Sex Frogs! Only £ 20 each! Money back guarantee! Comes with complete instructions!" The young lady looks excitedly around to see if anyone is watching her. She then whispers softly to the man behind the counter, " I'll take one ". The man packages the frog, smiles at her, and says, " just follow the instructions carefully and completely". She nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes and locks the door to her apartment, she opens the box, removes the instructions, and proceeds to read them very carefully. She does exactly what is specified:

1. Take a shower.

2. Splash on some nice perfume.

3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.

4. Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog a short time to follow its training.

She quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise, nothing happens! She is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, " If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet shop on 595 - 555 - 1212, and ask for Bob. So the lady immediately calls the pet shop and asks for Bob. He says, " I'll be right over". Within minutes Bob is ringing her doorbell. The lady welcomes him in and says, " See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just sits there". Then Bob, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and says sternly.

" Listen to me ! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"
Back to top Go down

Frog Sex....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Chat :: Jokes and Humour-
Jump to: